Thursday 4 December 2008

Production and Post Production Diary

The way i thought of my video was by thinking of something to do with an interest but not make it completely on the lines of that interest. For example i chose to do my video on certain things that are stopping skateboarding rather than it being completely based on skateboarding. I also wanted to make the video emotional due to my passion for skateboarding and why it is trying to be stopped rather than built into a bigger scene. This made me want to base my video on the absence of skateboarding in places that have been skate stopped. I then thought of every skate stopped spot that used to be skateable and decided to use them in my video. Once i knew what i was going to film and where i thought of the camera i was going to use. So rather than using a camera the college was going to give me i decided that i could use my friends camera which is better quality. I then when to all the spots that used to be skatable andf filmed them in a way to show how the tricks would be filmed. This would make it easier for me to put the sound of the tricks into the video.




No comments: